Education is the most powerful weapon which we can use to change the world. Nelson Mandela
Education and moral values are the only means by which we can root out all the evils prevalent in the society. Jasmine Johnson
I as a Principal truly believe that the time spent on education and acquiring knowledge skills and other attributes is never a waste but an investment. I am really honoured and privileged to be the Principal of Emmanuel Mission Senior Secondary School, Jhalawar. I am always delighted and excited to work with teachers, students and parents to make Emmanuel the best School in the city as well as in the country.
Here at Emmanuel our goal is to develop this institution as an emerging, dynamic and world class leader in School education as an overall package of academics, co-curricular activities, discipline and moral values.
We will continue to develop and enhance a school that
- Focuses on the holistic development of each child.
- Has a personalised curriculum for each child.
- Ensures the highest academic standards according to the time demands.
- Maintains a curriculum which instil aesthetic and moral values of Noble character at every stage.
- Prepares responsible future citizens and great leaders.
- Strives for the latest infrastructural advancement.
- Guarantees the safety and an overall well being of all students.
I have an open door policy and urge all parents to take this opportunity to discuss any issue with me so that we can move forward together. Thank you all for believing and trusting us for the past 42 years and for being a part of this institution thus far. I as a Principal assure you that your Child's future is in safer hands and quite for sure quality of education will not be compromised with any other things at any cost.
God bless you.
Dr. Jasmine Johnson