ADMISSION AND GENERAL POLICIES
In order to be considered for admission to Emmanuel Mission School, all of the following requirements must be met:
- The admission form must be completed and duly signed by parent/legal guardian.
- Minimum age requirement must be met.
- Written examination and interview before admission.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
The following document is required for admission:
- Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate, if the child was studying in another school.
- Mark Sheet of the last examination passed.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate. In case the student does not belong to general category.
- Child’s latest Passport size photograph to be affixed on the Application form.
- N.B. The minimum age for admission in nursery is three years.
Emmanuel Mission school do not discriminate on the basis of religions, colour, cast or creed. Student of all backgrounds are welcome to our school because we believe that god created everyone in his image and all are equal in his sight.